Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas y'all!


I wanted to have a really special thoughtful post today, since it is so close to Christmas, but honestly, I am too busy. This has been the busiest December on record at my job (and at my house!). This is a good thing, so please don't think I am complaining, for I really am not.

But the best I can summon is a link or two, and possibly write out a poem for you. (Ha. Like it?)

Go here to make superb paper snowflakes.

And, remember....

"tis more blessed to give than receive..."

Oh yeah and don't forget to VOTE FOR US! We would love to bestow another fabulous 101 Best Sites for Writers award emblems from Writer's Digest. Check the WD site for more info. I think the voting ends in January so you have a few days :)

We at Mb4 do all that we do FOR YOU! Writers helping writers. Consider it a year round present!

Merry Christmas Yall!

1 comment:

Aaron Paul Lazar said...

Merry Christmas, Kim!