Sunday, December 19, 2010

Frosty Colors for You


It's the Sunday before Christmas, and I just realized that I hadn't done my post for MB4. That's how nuts it's been on my weekends since I started working again last June, and of course, with Christmas almost upon us, the job list has grown to ridiculous lengths.

I did get all the Christmas lights up this weekend, plus made a big soup, played endless games of Scrabble with my grandsons, and cleaned like a maniac. At least the kitchen and upstairs are sparkling now!

And oh, it's been cold. Oh so cold! But the wood stove has been doing its job and we're staying warm enough. 

Last week when I worked at home because of a huge snow storm, the sun actually peeked out behind the clouds for a few minutes, and I took a few shots of our frosty windows. Yes, we have such old windows that most folks shudder when they see them. But since we heat with wood, it doesn't really matter. It's actually good that they're leaky - they let the house breathe. ;o) Or so I tell myself.

So here are a few photos I took that afternoon - some I've dolled up a little with color. 

Merry Christmas and here's to a wonderful year of writing in 2011!





Merry Christmas, and remember to write like the wind!

Aaron Paul Lazar
www.legardemysteries.com

6 comments:

Aaron Paul Lazar said...

Okay, so my little Christmas trees are a bit hokey... I was having fun with Photoshop last night!

s.w. vaughn said...

Wow, I totally missed this...

Awesome pictures! You take such great photos, Aaron. It's hard to capture frost so clearly!

I think they're beautiful. :-)

Aaron Paul Lazar said...

Awww, thank you, Sonya!

Marta Stephens said...

I love your photos!! No frost on the windows here, but it's bitter cold too. Our kids bought me a new digital camera for my birthday so I may be posting a few of my own!

Aaron Paul Lazar said...

Thanks, Kim and Marta! Marta, we haven't seen any cool pix of your dogs lately - I miss that! I hope you'll post many photos of your home and town - from what I have discerned, it's a beautiful place to live. ;o)

Merry Christmas to all!

Reliable Writers & Editors said...

Thank you, these are such beautiful pictures. If you are looking for credible Master’s Thesis Data analyzing assistance and Masters dissertation writing services, kindly visit us. We also offer the best quality literature review writing services.