Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas y'all!


I have finally got the tree up, the presents bought, wrapped, and under the tree. I have finished the shopping, the marketing, and will get the cooking done soon. See? I told you I would get there!

Don’t you love the wonder of Christmas? Kids always make the holiday bright. The very astonishment they exhibit is enough to make it all worth it.

I have been talking about Christmas memories this week and remembered some very cool things. I also have reminded everyone to be sure and exhibit the kindness we all are supposed to show this time of year.

Now I will look forward to my time off (five and one-half days!! Whoo hoo!) and the coming New Year celebration.

Life is good and things are looking sunny. I hope you have as much enthusiasm and joy this holiday as you can hold, and the words “May your days be merry and bright” rings truer than ever before.

Merry Christmas, y’all!

1 comment:

Terry W. Ervin II said...

Merry Christmas to all at Murder by 4 and wishing you all a wonderful New Year!