Thursday, November 5, 2009

A CONTEST FOR YOU!


I recently had the privilege of working with the fine folks over at Coffeetime Romance and more. If you have never gone over and visited that site, you should check it out. It isn't just for ROMANCE anymore! CTR

And in the month of November, it is my great pleasure to tell you that I have a month-long contest going on whereby you can pick up A Will to Love for FREE!

Just go to : CONTEST PAGE and follow the directions to get the goods.

Hope you will win, and hope you love this little quick read from me.

If you do not like contests, you can still get A Will to Love at any time on the Red Rose Publishing site, Fictionwise, Bn.com, and now on KINDLE!

4 comments:

Aaron Paul Lazar said...

Folks, this was a great read. I encourage you to just buy the thing and give yourself a treat! Okay, enter the contest, too. That's always fun. But I thoroughly enjoyed Kim's story - and I'm not even a romance junkie! That says a lot. ;o) You can read my review all over the place - check it out wherever Kim's book is listed.

Sheila Deeth said...

WOw! That's a really fun site. Thanks

s.w. vaughn said...

Yay! Contest! :-)

But I must buy this. Oh, yes, definitely.

Kim Smith said...

Thanks you guys! You are the best :)

November is a good month for me, apparently! I have a contest and I have a new release so... yay!