Thursday, October 13, 2011

Dreams redeaux

okay, I told you I would come back with something from my dreams... well, here it is.

Somebody decide what this one is!

I dreamt I was on the phone with someone from my past who always had a knack for making me feel insignificant and unimportant and stupid. As usual, this person was working really hard to that end.

In my dream, I hung up the phone and told myself that one day I would be someone who never had to endure the feeling that I felt. And I dreamt this dream like a week ago, and I still remember it. I remember feeling so hurt and dreary.

What do you think? Think you could write a scene using this dream? Could you capture the feeling that I felt, that sinking stomach feeling that -- I don't know, the- I don't matter feeling. What word am I searching for? Insignificant works but it isn't really what I mean.

Oh well, I will think about it and post comments on Thursday. If you use this exercise, send me a link so I can read it!!

No comments: