Tuesday, November 30, 2010

So You Want to Write a Novel?

This is a bit long (4 minutes) and kind of weird, because it's narrated with those text-to-speech robot voices... but it's hilarous, and definitely worth watching.



It was made with a free Internet toy called "text-to-movie" (I didn't make it) which could be very, very addicting if you ever tried using it. If you have a few hours you'd like to lose, check out Xtranormal: http://www.xtranormal.com/ where you can animate anything.

I've been resisting so far. I don't know how much longer I'll make it. *G*

5 comments:

Mary@GigglesandGuns said...

This is funny. That being said, it should be shown in all beginning creative writing classes. :0)

s.w. vaughn said...

I agree! Everyone who wants to write a book should see this.

My fave line is "I wish I could kill you right now and get away with it." :-)

Marta Stephens said...

What a hoot! LOL

Aaron Paul Lazar said...

OMG, I LOVE it!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lol, very cute.