Thursday, March 26, 2015

Author Rodeo Roundup



This Saturday I will be at the Author Rodeo Roundup located on the beautiful Northwest Mississippi Community College campus at Senatobia at the R C Pugh Library. I will be on the panel discussing my life as a writer and podcaster. Then there will be a meet and greet with all of the authors. This will be my second event in as many weeks. I promise I will have a post or two with pics and discussions on how all this turned out. I think it is important for other writers to know what to expect out of live events.

Here is the link if you are available and want to join us!

Author Rodeo Roundup

Have a great Thursday, Murderers!
__________________________________

Kim Smith is the author of Ten Tips for Getting that Book Written, now in PRINT! Follow her on Twitter @mkimsmith

1 comment:

Aaron Paul Lazar said...

Good luck and have a blast, Kim! I'm sure the participants will just love you. ;o)