Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Murder by 4

Hey everybody! (in my best Sophie from 2 Broke Girls voice)

Here we are at the end of another year! Did you know that Murder by 4 has been posting blogs and giving info and inspiration to the public since 2008? Well, we have. And we have had a lot of great guests. If you are a murder/crime/romantic suspense/ erg...author of anything (haha) and would like to be on Murder by 4, please contact any of the hosts on the site to get an author interview/or post up on the site. Come on, don't be shy!

At this time, we'uns here in these humble halls would like to say thank you to all of our many fans and followers. You number in the hundreds and have generated over 300,000 page views since we began. The site has undergone a lot of changes through the years, but the heart is still there. Our desire to build a community of readers and writers has never wavered. Our family at Murder by 4 are numero uno!

Murder by 4 has been honored year in and year out with the 101 Best Sites for Writers distinction thanks to all of you, and we host those badges proudly. We look forward to another year as your favorite blog site, bringing you all the good stuff we can find.

So, I am happy to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you. May your 2016 be a bright and shiny star leading you to another prosperous and joyful year.

_______________
Kim Smith is the author of A Sweet and Spicy Christmas. Get yours now on Amazon.



Hello friends,

I know the holidays are a very busy time for everyone, but I want to take a moment to wish you and your loved ones a happy holiday. Here at MB4 we’re so blessed to count you as our friends. We treasure the opportunity to share our passion for writing and reading, and we thank you for making MB4 one of Writers Digest’s 2015 Best Websites for Writers.  

I also want to thank all of our guest bloggers and the hundreds of interviewees who’ve visited with us over the years.  You guys are a vital part of the MB4 community, enriching our lives with great insight, personal experience and helpful knowledge. The spirit of the holidays lasts the whole year at MB4 when our community comes together with generosity and compassion to share in this wonderful journey called life.

Wishing you the peace, joy, and love of the season. May your holidays be merry and bright.

D.

http://doramachado.com/



Hi, folks! 

I can't believe another year has already passed -- it has been a whirlwind. I totally agree with what Kim and Dora say above - thank you for your undying support! Without you, we'd be just another blog among millions. And look at those amazing awards we've been blessed with from Writers Digest! So let's have a big round of applause all around.

Mostly I want to say I hope no matter what life has thrown in your way that you can find a way to enjoy a peaceful time with your family this Christmas season. It's been a tough year for me personally, because I lost my mother very unexpectedly this summer. I keep thinking of Christmases past, and all the wonderful things we did together. But lest I get too maudlin, I have my four beautiful grandchildren to keep me laughing and to keep the magic of Christmas alive! They are truly the spirit of Christmas, and I plan to enjoy every second with them and the rest of the family. 

My wife Dale and I wish you all the very best! 

God bless,

Aaron Lazar

http://www.amazon.com/Seacroft-story-Paines-Creek-Beach-ebook/dp/B013T7MB2K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1450891870&sr=8-1&keywords=the+seacroft

No comments: