Saturday, June 26, 2010

Healey's Cave: debut paranormal mystery




Hi, folks.
Healey's Cave, the debut novel in the Moore Mysteries paranormal series is scheduled to be released August 15th this year. This will be my fifth book in print, but the first book in what I also call "The Green Marble" series. Many of you helped me when my publisher asked us to do a survey for the book's title last year. And yes, it does seem to take forever to get a book to print, doesn't it?
Anyway, I have the electronic version of the ARC (advanced review copy) and should have some print versions of the ARC available in the next month or so.
Would you like to review the book for me? I'm trying to get the word out so I can do a virtual tour in September, where I'll feature your reviews, interviews with me, excerpts from the book, etc. If you'd like to host me during September (do an interview or write an article about Healey's Cave on Gather or your own blog), feel free to volunteer and I'll schedule a day for us.
Here's the synopsis:

Sam Moore's little brother vanished fifty years ago. No body. No answers. What Sam has is a boatload of guilt, since he failed to accompany Billy on his final, fateful bike ride.
While digging in his garden, Sam discovers a green marble with a startling secret—it whisks him back to his childhood, connecting him to Billy. Thrust back and forth through time, Sam struggles to unlock the secret of his brother’s fate.


When the FBI investigates remains found nearby, Sam learns of a serial killer with a grisly fifty-year record. Sam’s certain it’s Billy’s killer. But what’s worse, his grandson fits the profile of the murdered boys. Will the killer return to Sam’s town to claim his final kill? Can Sam untangle the truth in time to save him?
Let me know - either via email at aaron.lazar@yahoo.com, or below in the comments section - if you'd like to do a review.

Thanks!

Aaron P. Lazar
www.mooremysteries.com
www.legardemysteries.com
www.murderby4.blogspot.com
www.aaronlazar.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Marta Stephens said...

I read parts of Healey's Cave several versions ago and loved it. I can only imagine how wonderful it must be now.

I'd love to get an ARC when you get them--let's do an interview for your tour!

All the best!

s.w. vaughn said...

Woo hoo! I can't wait for this one to come out - LOVE this story! :-) And I'd be happy to write you a review. *G*