Thursday, January 26, 2017

What inspires you to write?

Yo', Murderers...Happy Thursday!



I hope this post finds you writing and plotting a novel like never before. I am reading a good book on creativity. It is inspiring me. What inspires you to write? Do you have a special place to write? I used to. Now I am a write wherever I am kind of person. I can write long-hand, or on computer, doesn't matter.

What gets you in the writing chair? Do you set deadlines for yourself?

Post up your comments, and let us know!

1 comment:

krishithajain said...

Nice topic. Thanks for sharing with us. writing something inspires the person or place. Writing a book or a paper, That is the inspiration we have got from someone. Looking for the papers of ACCA, want to write something about it. You can refer this blog. Here is the link.