Thursday, January 5, 2017

Happy New Year and what are you doing?

Ahoy, Murderers!

It's a new year and I hope you are writing like mad. I have been working on the next book in the Shannon Wallace Mysteries, and if you didn't catch the promo, you definitely want to read Schooled in Murder. I have a cool new subplot in this book that is carried over into the next two books.

Ah here is the link:
Schooled in Murder by Kim Smith

What are you reading? This year I hope to get more books consumed than ever before. I am reading The Book of Joy by Dalai Lama, Desmond Tutu, and Douglas Abrams and I am also reading Brotherhood of the Wheel by RS Belcher. Both very intriguing books for different reasons.

In my personal life, I have once again begun the annual trek for good health. I was very bad over the holidays and have to rein it in. I am eating veggies and drinking water as a way to calm my inflamed tastebuds. They are still screaming for fudge, and Chex Mix. I hate to tell them that Super Bowl season is on its way.

That's about it for me, you MB4 fiends. Hope your first week back into the world has been one of viral-substance.

No comments: