Thursday, May 5, 2016

What is the latest and happy May!

Good day Murderers! Welcome to another Thursday in May. Well, actually...the FIRST Thursday in May! Ha! And this month I will be releasing the second book in the Shannon Wallace Mystery series. I have Mother's Day, May 8 slated.

If you are not on my email list at Kim Smith, author you should be! You will be the first to know the NAME of the book and the first to get the COVER!

By the way...excerpt coming soon!

Before you get the 2nd book however...you need to get the FIRST one!

DO that by clicking on the link cover below.

Happy Reading, yall!





What is on your summer reading list? I have just finished up three books and am almost finished with the fourth. I am right on track for my reading goal this year. You can see what I have been reading here

I hope you will consider reading something by our little troop her on MB4. We love you guys!

1 comment:

Aaron Paul Lazar said...

Folks, if you haven't picked up the Shannon Wallace books yet, it's long overdue! They are wonderful mysteries with unforgettable characters. Happy reading!