Thursday, June 13, 2013

What makes a suspense?

DO you want to write the next suspense thriller but you are not sure you have what it takes? Check out this article in WD that gives some good pointers.


Sorry for the short post but I am running like a rat on a wheel this week. There is no END to the amount of trouble I am finding myself in at the moment. Talk about living la vida loca!!!!

1. The air conditioner went out in my house.
     a. We had it recharged with freon. It went out again a week later.
     b. We had to replace the coil.
     c. It now keeps freezing up.

2. The air conditioner in my car has gone out.
    a. we tried to recharge the freon.
    b. it wasn't that.
    c. no money to fix it.

3. Never ask what else can go wrong. It is now in the 90s here with heat indexes over 100 degrees.

Please have a murderous good day, friends. And if you kill off a character or two, please send me an email and tell me about it. I could so kill something right now.

1 comment:

Aaron Paul Lazar said...

Oh, Kim. This is unbelievable. If I didn't have so many similar problems cropping up all the time, I'd think it was fiction, LOL. But life is like that sometimes, eh? If we start talking about cars and my weird problems with them we would go on for HOURS. I'm so ready for a new one, but it's too darned much money! At least we can commiserate!