Thursday, April 8, 2010

Stumbling by


These days I am more zombie than zany and more ghoul than girl. I am suffering from the hellish days and nights of ICU family waiting rooms and surgeries augmented with bad food and no sleep and to be quite honest, I do not have a great deal of time to sit and ponder plotting, and characters, and settings. My writing is consisting of mostly good intentions and efforts best left to another day.

There is an upside to this however.

Stumble Upon.

Yes, I have spent a few mindless moments surfing the web on Stumble Upon and looking at beautiful pictures, wise words of wisdom, and hysterically funny cartoons.

S/U has just about everything.

I invite you to visit today.
CLICK HERE and begin stumbling. Be sure to set your preferences and you will get pages of stuff that is JUST what you want to see.

When life rights itself again and spins on the normal axis, you can be sure I will be using this time as fodder for fiction at some point. Until then, I hope you have a bit of fun visiting a site with a lot to offer.

3 comments:

Terry W. Ervin II said...

Hang in there, Kim. Prayers continue for our brother, your family and for you.

Aaron Paul Lazar said...

Thanks for the heads up, Kim. And I continue to pray for you, Bill, and everyone else in the family. Such tough times... I hope today was a little brighter for you!

s.w. vaughn said...

***gives kim a biiiig, squishy hug***