Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bopping Around the Internet

Sometimes writers have to (gasp!) do things that aren't writing. Today is one of those days for me. So, I'm giving away some books!

I'll be chatting all day at Lena Matthews' forum here, and giving away a choice of three different novels:

Lena Matthews' group (you have to join to comment, but it's auto-approval membership)

And I'm guest blogging over at You Gotta Read, with a giveaway copy of Broken Angel for a commenter (the YGR post is a reprint of a fun bit I did here on MB4 a while back, but I still get a kick out of it :-):

You Gotta Read Guests

Have a great week, y'all!

1 comment:

Aaron Paul Lazar said...

That is so cool, S.W.! Giveaways and chatting all day! Wow. I hope your chats went great and that you've grown your readership even more - I can't get enough of your books and I know your fans feel the same way. ;o)