Thursday, June 1, 2017

Catching up with Kim Smith

Good day, Murderers...

Sorry, I have sort of been missing. As some of you know, my hubby has been sick and my time has not been my own. But he is home from the hospital and now I find I can do more of my old schedule. I am actually writing again! How did that happen? LOL

So, it's late spring and the weather has turned "mid-south" nasty as my character Dwayne Brown would say. It's been rainy and hot, and we even had a storm blow through last weekend that took a lot of trees and power lines with it. A lot of Memphians have been without power for days now. I think a power outage (of short duration!) is a perfect time to read. It's even fun to read under the covers, with a flashlight, like back in the day of my youth.

SO, what are you reading, folks?

I am working on yet another Karen White novel entitled The Beach Trees. It is a lovely summer read and I am enjoying it a lot. I started reading a Daniel Silva book but stopped because I realized I had read it before! That's a bad thing when you have read so many books that you actually forget the ones that you read.



Well, I don't mean a bad thing, but more like a wonderment. Amazing, isn't it?

That's about all I have to get you all caught up this week, fans. If you want to know more about what's going on with me and mine, look me up on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/kimsmithauthor or at my blog over on KimSmithAuthor.com - and I will do my best to get in here and bring you more writing tips and tricks soon.


2 comments:

Aaron Paul Lazar said...

Hi, Kim! So good to hear from you. We are all rooting for you and wish you and your husband the very best. God bless, Aaron

Marta Stephens said...

Kim,glad to know all is well and that you're back at it!