Thursday, January 3, 2013

Here's to a new year!


It didn't get released for Christmas but it is out now, in case any of you want a little Shannon short story.

So! Here we are... a new year all dolled up and ready to go. I have already been given two book signing invites and am pretty sure I am doing at least one of them. Wow. Can you believe my book, Avenging Angel, came out in December of 2008 and I am JUST NOW considering a book signing???

Yeah, me neither.

Okay, well, I for one and very glad to see 2012 go out and 2013 come in. I think 2012 was one of the hardest years I have ever spent so far as patience is concerned. I have to say my patience was tried beyond belief, and if that was a test, then I certainly passed in flying colors.

So what do I think 2013 will bring?

Well, it already brought a FULL TIME PERMANENT job- thank God! And it also brought a heavy financial burden, called TAXES, that I am not very excited about.

Any rate, I hope 2013 will be kind to you, and bring peace, joy, and prosperity.

Go get 'em, Murderers.



2 comments:

Marta Stephens said...

You know the old,"What don't kill you will make you fat." Well, I think it should be, "What don't kill you will make you strong."

After all the personal and professional difficulties 2012 dumped on us, I'm pretty sure there's nothing we won't be able to handle in 2013! So yes, bring it on! ;)

Aaron Paul Lazar said...

Way to go, Kim. Knowing what you went through, what Marta went through, and what we went through in my family in 2012, I can agree with you wholeheartedly about the year. It was sooooo trying. But here we are with a brand new year and I'm looking forward to enjoying another Shannon book! Yay!