And some of my co-authors at Resplendence Publishing are giving one away.
Here's the contest details:
Welcome to 2011! And what better way to celebrate than with a brand new NOOK COLOR!
Six sexy authors of erotic romance are coming together with a fabulous giveaway to usher in the New Year! And entering couldn't be simpler.
...Just visit each of our blogs beginning January 3rd, and leave a comment on the contest posts there with:
* your name (or user name) and contact email, and
* your top two (2) choices from the author's backlist to kick-start your Nook library should you win.
Contest will close at Noon ET on Tuesday, January 11, 2011, and a winner will be drawn at 1:11pm ET from all the readers who commented on all six blogs:
Gwendolyn Cease at
Suzanne Graham at
Bronwyn Green at
Jessica Jarman at
Kris Norris at
Devon Rhodes at
The Grand Prize winner will receive a brand new Nook Color and two ebooks of their choice from each author!
Second Prize will be winner's choice of ebook from each author's backlist!
Third Prize will be winner's choice of an available print book personalized and signed by the author!
More surprises and prizes at each blog, so what are you waiting for? The clock is ticking, and when it comes up all ones, you could be the winner!!
* In order to be eligible for the drawing, you must leave a comment at each of the six blogs with your email address and choice of two books. We're sorry, but anyone who misses a blog or forgets to leave their contact info will be disqualified.
* All comments must be posted by 12:00 Noon, ET, on January 11th.
* Valid entry comments must be in response to the official Contest post on each blog, although we also welcome comments on other posts, so feel free to poke around!
* The Nook will be shipped directly from the store to the winner's house. Ebooks will be emailed separately to the winner.
* Winner must respond to Jessica within three days or an alternate winner will be announced.
If you win, I promise not to stalk you. Much. :-)
You can also check out the rules at the Facebook event page (it's open to the public, so you can view the page even if you're not signed in or don't have a Facebook account... and what do you mean, you don't have a Facebook account?!).